Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techkapildev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Foot, ankle and back pain
    I get pain in bottom of foot(both) especially along the corners during night it gets better after having a bath in morning, I also experince back pains if I walk a lot and ankle pains, what's the problem with me?
    I am 28 years old Male, Thanks in advance
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Feb 1, 2009, 09:05 PM

My friend had similar issues with herself also, she ended up needing orthotics.
    Talk to your doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I break my ankle or foot? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm a cheerleader and spraining my ankle is nothing new to me. But at camp this week, I came down on it and I heard a loud crack and I fell to the ground. It felt like a normal sprain at the time, but that night I couldn't put any weight on it. Its been two days and I am able to limp around on...

Foot & Ankle Pain [ 2 Answers ]

My husband ( 56 yrs. Old ) fell about 2 yrs. Ago and injured his left foot and ankle he went to the doctors, she gave him a coritsone injection the shot gave him some relief for a little while she also fit him for inserts to put in shoes but they caused him to have more pain. It's 2 yrs. Later and...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

Painful foot and ankle rash. So swollen I can't even walk. [ 2 Answers ]

I am so freaked out. Yesterday morning my feet, ankles and lower legs broke out into a red, itchy flat almost hive looking in one spot and bumpy in other spots rash. It's not on the bottoms of my feet, but everywhere else on feet and ankles. As it gets higher it spread out in random spots of...

View more questions Search