Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ks67216 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 08:38 PM
    Circuit board
    I got a miller furnace and I replaced the pressure switch on it because it was giving me a code for switch stuck closed
    I replaced the switch and it still does it
    If I press on the circuit board it will come on but then sometimes it will turn on but sometimes it won't
    Can it be that my circuit board is going bad?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 28, 2009, 09:09 PM
    The circuit board could have some cold solder joints or a bad or loose connection or bad ground.
    bandb Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ks67216 View Post
    i got a miller furnace and i replaced the pressure switch on it because it was giving me a code for switch stuck closed
    i replaced the switch and it still does it
    if i press on the circuit board it will come on but then sometimes it will turn on but sometimes it wont
    can it be that my circuit board is going bad?
    Did it specify that it was the pressure switch

Jan 29, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Yeah some times it will say pressure switch stuck open and then sometimes it would say pressure switch stuck closed
    bandb Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 10:58 AM

Make sure your t stat is working properly it could be going bad sometimes calling for heat and sometimes not I've learned most the time it something simple hope this helps

Jan 30, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Well I t doesn't lose signal from the stat
    I checked he W in the board

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit Board [ 3 Answers ]

I had the HVAC guy out and he said that the circuit board was bad. He then spent half the morning looking for a new board, but said he could not get one anywhere. I have a hard time believing that this is the case and wanted to get a little help. The number on the circuit board is CES0110057-00...

AC circuit board bad or not [ 1 Answers ]

I have a circuit board out of my evaporator unit it is a carrier system the board is burnt horribly at the ac input part of the board everything else seems OK wondering if a surge or something got it before I go and buy a $200 board and watch it fry in my face thank for any help

Where can I get a circuit board? [ 2 Answers ]

I need a circuit board for a bryant furnace Were can I get a circuit board for a bryant model 395cav036111

Circuit board [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. New at this site and loving it. Thanks for having me. My question is this. I'm having trouble with a disco light. This guy came in and dropped it. He says there might be wrong with the ic chip or it could be fuses. OK first things first I replaced all the fuses with new ones....

Circuit board [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I have a weathermaker 8000 carrier and recentlly had to change out 24 volt transformer by the circuit board, it runs for 20 minutes or so then pops the 3amp fuse on circuit board, I also changed to 5amp fuse still the same could it be thermostat problem?

View more questions Search