Ask
    FastStreetRacer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 04:09 PM
    What s the fastest engine I can put into a 1997 Acura Integra? GSR
    ^^^^
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 28, 2009, 04:39 PM

I sincerely hope you are not going to get that info here. Is this for offroad ? Or are you going to decimate many lives on the highways ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acura Integra Check Engine Light ? [ 6 Answers ]

I was driving last night on the turnpike and my Acura Intega (123,000 miles) lost power for a half a second a couple of times then the check engine light came on and stayed on. I drove it home and checked all the wiring, vacuum lines. It started again without the light on and then happened again...

1991 acura integra [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have another question for you. I have a 1991 Acura Integra with a idling problem. I've check the vacuum lines they were all good and I've also change my idle air control valve three times to make sure that wasn't the problem. I put another engine in the car but the person I bought the car off...

1991 Acura Integra [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all My nephew has a 1991 Acura Integra. My parents have replaced the engine, the distributor, wiper motor. When attempting to start the car and it runs through its checks IF the engine light stays on it won't start. You have to "feather" the accelerator to get it to 2000 rpms before it...

View more questions Search