Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shilaie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 01:27 PM
    How much do I charge local bakery shop for my desserts?
    I am trying to launch my mom's wonderful desert. But have no idea how to charge local bakery shop if they do agree to put it on their shelves?
    messiable Posts: 29, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2009, 03:35 PM

Make some and go into town or somewhere busy and offer small amounts to the public for free. Then ask them what they think, and how much they would charge for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

Shop Lifting Charge in 1997 What are the effects [ 3 Answers ]

I made a mistake and shop lifted in 1997. It was my first offense and I have had none since then. I want to volunteer for field trips at my son's school but am afraid it will come up on my Criminal History report that they require. Will this show up and if so, can the school decline my request?

Heavenly desserts [ 4 Answers ]

Heard this on the radio this morning :p An old cat arrives in heaven to be met by God, who says, "You've been a good cat your whole life, tell me what it is you've always wanted?" "Ooh", says the cat. I was poor my whole life and only ever had wooden chairs and wooden floor boards to sleep...

Bad experience with Local shop owner [ 5 Answers ]

Placed an order for food item on Saturday to pick up the same on Monday at 2 o clock for which I paid in full money on Saturday itself so that order will be confirmed and it will be ready to pick up. When I arrived there on Monday to pick up the order first thing the order was not ready.2nd thing...

View more questions Search