Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 28, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Late 90s early 2000s cartoon
    I remember watching this cartoon all the time when I was younger but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was either on Nick Jr or Disney channel. It started with someone's hand and two of their fingers turned into people. One was a boy and the other was a girl. I also remember the fingers picking up paintbrushes. That's all I can really remember. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help!:confused:
    richboy57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 04:50 AM
    Sticking around
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 9, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Comment on richboy57's post
    I found it. It was called Amby and Dexter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's early 80's Anime about a Battleship in Space [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of that cartoon where there was a battleship made into a spaceship that's all I remember about it

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Very weird anime/cartoon from the late 70s/early 80s [ 5 Answers ]

All right... I can't stop thinking about this movie because sometimes I will dream about it Pretty sure it's a movie and not a series. The protagonist is a little blue creature that can fly around at will. There's a scene in the movie where a goddess or something is flying across the sky,...

Early 2000s? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a song that has been bothering me for years It goes like Can you take it all away(or all the way) can you take it all away(or all the way) the same you did to me I saw it in a music video and it was a man round late 20s maybe early 30s with his son jumping on a trampoline (sp?)

View more questions Search