Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zztop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2003, 09:03 AM
    Confederate air force/ Commemorative air force
    Are Lefty Gardner and Lloyd Nolan still alive? If so where can I find good information on the start of the Confederate Air force on line. There is a lot of info on the new Commemorative Air force, but very little on the old.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 23, 2003, 09:39 AM
    Lloyd Nolan the actor was born in 1902 and died in 1985. He played mostly "good guy " roles. You can read about Lefty Gardner and his famous P-38, White Lightning at; http://ms101.mysearch.com/jsp/AVmain...=Lefty+Gardner Just click on this link or paste it up on your address bar. Regards, Tom
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 23, 2003, 09:48 AM
    I'm sorry, You also asked about the Confederate/ Commemorative Airforce. Let me link you to their home page. http://www.confederateairforce.org/ Good luck, Tom
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 26, 2008, 09:26 AM
    You can also find the information at the web site for the City of Harlingen, Texas, where the Confederate Air Force was located. I was born there, by the way.
    texaschick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Lloyd Nolen (not Nolan) passed away in 1991. Marvin "lefty" Gardner died on Dcember 24th, 2008.
    Cougar 31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2017, 10:55 AM
    Lloyd Nolen built, lived and died in the house that I now own and live in, here in Pottsboro. Texas. He and his brother made and sold hunting knives here in the workshop, some real works of art. After I moved into this place, I found some old pictures and books of Lloyd and his buddies from WWII and the CAF. Being an Ex US Army Vietnam helicopter pilot I wanted to share his history with as many as possible. I donated all of Lloyds things to the Perrin AFB flight museum, located here in Grayson County.

Lloyd Nolen built, lived and died in the house that I now own and live in, here in Pottsboro. Texas. He and his brother made and sold hunting knives here in the workshop, some real works of art. After I moved into this place, I found some old pictures and books of Lloyd and his buddies from WWII and the CAF. Being an Ex US Army Vietnam helicopter pilot I wanted to share his history with as many as possible. I donated all of Lloyds things to the Perrin AFB flight museum, located here in Grayson County.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Air Force Retirement question [ 4 Answers ]

Is there an addendum for a spouse drawing retirement after a divorce? After re-marriage? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, keenu

Work and force problem PLEASE HELP ! [ 4 Answers ]

What work is done by a forklift rasing a 583 kg. box 1.20 m ?

Reduction in force(Discrimination)? [ 6 Answers ]

I was told by my employer to search for another job in a conversation about a month ago. No documentation or reason why I should... just that I should search. Next I am given a written counseling stating I failed to meet a deadline and told my employment would end in 2weeks as a "reduction in...

Centrifugal force [ 6 Answers ]

Why is centrifugal force called pseudoforce?

View more questions Search