Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betywinki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Dark hard skin around knucles
    Hi I was using a skin ligtening product on my hands and I realised that I had a sort of small corn growing on the back of my knucles and I cut if off with a scissors and it grew bigger and now it has spread on almost all of my knulces on almost of my fingers and it has a different colour to my natural skin colour and it hurts sometime.
    tim007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 06:41 AM
    Try bag balm on your hands at night and put gloves or socks over them. Bag Balm from Tractor Supply cures just about everything.
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2009, 12:06 AM

Stop using the cream immediately it doesn't agree with your skin it is burning your skin!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark skin women making their skin lighter [ 7 Answers ]

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Dark skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm from the caribbean and I'm very dark skinned indian could anyone gave me helpful advice on the right cream to use I have used several fade creams such as fair and white and none worked . Please help!! Thanks .

Dark skin [ 7 Answers ]

How do I lightrn my skin color

View more questions Search