Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyrone712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 10:22 PM
    Kenmore gas dryer///no heat
    I have a kenmore gas dryer model #110.72602101. The dryer turns but has no heat what can I check and what does it look like?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 28, 2009, 02:04 AM
    Check for a cracked or defective ignitor that is located down near the gas burner. It will have a off color white area with a dark/black area for the end part of it. Two wires will connect to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer won't heat up [ 5 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer work's but don't heat up no more ? Why

My Kenmore Dryer won't heat up? [ 2 Answers ]

Model 11086874100 Does anyone know what the most likely problem is? I was told it's generally the thermostat.? Thanks.

Kenmore Gas Dryer does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Gas Dryer Model #110.97585210 that does not heat. A few weeks ago I shut the gas off because my wife said the laundry room smells like gas. So, the first thing I did was shut the gas off and waited a day to see if the laundry room continued to smell like gas. Well, luckily the...

Kenmore He3 Dryer doesn't heat [ 3 Answers ]

Our dryer doesn't heat. We are thinking it is either the element, thermal fuse, or thermostat. Regardless of the part, how do you get at them to replace. We have gotten into the machine through the front kick plate and have cleaned out everything within reach from the front kick plate and the...

View more questions Search