Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baatar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Is GSM Bonanza in Spain a reality?
    A friend of mine received the other day a message on her mobile phone informng that her mobile number was selected as a bonifide winner in the ongoing promotion program on GSM GLOBAL NET-WORKING (GSM Bonanza). We sent all necessary documents to the person. Now we are requested to pay the municipal High Court Madrid charges for processing her documents as she is a foreigner. Our concern is why this amount should be paid to a private person and why not directly to the Court's bank account? Maybe all this GSM Bonanza is a fraud?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jan 27, 2009, 09:12 PM
    I hope that those documents didn't include personal information, like Social Security numbers, addresses, and such, or you may become a victim of identity theft. Do not pay anything! It is a scam. Like you said, why is the bank account private, instead from the spanish government?
    Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Jan 27, 2009, 09:59 PM
    I put this question on this site because I found it on the LA CAIXA Bank site and we were informed that the GSM Bonanza winner prize has been deposited with the CAIXA Banco Pueyo Espanol. I would really appreciate it if someone from the Bank could confirm that the GSM Bonanza is reality and the winners' prizes will be paid out by this Bank. Unfortunately, I can not find telephone numbers of the bank to verify with the initial information we received.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jan 27, 2009, 10:12 PM
    Look at my response to your other post. I highly doubt that it is legitimate. You should forward this to your State Attorny's office, and tell them what has happened. Hopefully you didn't give them enough information that they could use it to get credit cards and such in your name. Better act quickly!

Jan 27, 2009, 11:43 PM
    I put this question on this site because I found it on the LA CAIXA Bank site and we were informed that the GSM Bonanza winner prize has been deposited with the CAIXA Banco Pueyo Espanol. I would really appreciate it if someone from the Bank could confirm that the GSM Bonanza is reality and the winners' prizes will be paid out by this Bank. Unfortunately, I can not find telephone numbers of the bank to verify with the initial information we received.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 27, 2009, 11:48 PM
    It's a SCAM pure and simple!!

Did you even enter this draw?
    Remember if it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't legit.

Ps there is NO need to spam post the same question!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baatar View Post
    Maybe all this GSM Bonanza is a fraud?
    Hello b:

Maybe. Nooo, make that a probably... Nahh, it IS a fraud...

excon
    tilo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 01:35 AM

I also received a message informing that my mobile won the money and I called the given number and that man told me that he would call me after several days, I am waiting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First Kiss =reality? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and have never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy. I just want to know if my high expectations can be met. My first kiss is: outside, fireworks and stars, a light cute song playing in the background, cute heels on my feet, and especially last but not least my foot should pop like in...

Reality of Death [ 49 Answers ]

"As men, we are all equal in the presence of death" Publilius Syrus "Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean. " -David Searls "Death--- the last sleep? No the final awakening." ---Walter Scott I was just looking through some of these quotes on...

The what if or reality ? [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the question that's been killing me the most... my and my boyfriend have been tog for a while now... I was pregnant but recently found out that I had a miscarriage.. very heart breaking to me but yet I can not feel that same emotion from him.. he already wanted the pregency terminated,...

Ultimate Reality [ 3 Answers ]

Rewriting the Reality Code The Quantum Power of Living From The Answer Copyright © Gregg Braden Reprinted with permission from Mystic Pop Magazine, Nov/Dec Issue 2006 Gregg Braden » Home “What strange beings we are!” noted the 13th Century mystic Rumi, “That sitting in Hell at the bottom...

View more questions Search