Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2003, 08:29 PM
    Finding old college friends
    I'm trying to find two friends of mine from college. I believe one lives in Charlotte, NC and the other in Richfield, NC. If I could get in touch with them either through there home or work, that would be good enough. Both, I believe, are teaching. Is there a free way to find them on-line, or elsewhere? I found one in Richfield for sure, just don't have anything more to get in touch with him. The one in Charlotte, I am all but sure he is in. Can anyone out there help me on this one. Thanks!

p.s. I first tried the Whitepages.com web site.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 06:33 PM
    Finding old college friends
    Try reunion.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

College Physics [ 3 Answers ]

A 3.00 kg steel ball stricks a wall with a speed of 10.0 m/s at an angle of 60.0 degree's with the surface. It bounces off with the same speed and angle (fig P9.9). If the ball is in contact with the wall for 0.200 seconds what is the average force exerted by the wall on the ball?? Ball...

College [ 6 Answers ]

With colleges that require you to live on campus the first year or two, will any allow you to bring your baby with you? I know Longwood allows it in certain cases but I was wondering if anyone knew of others that did. If not does anyone know if those colleges will let you live off campus instead?

Finding old friends on-line! [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone help me find a friend of mine that I have not seen in ages. I think I found him in Roanoke, VA, but I am not sure. Is there a way to get phone numbers for free on anybody on-line? Please respond. I really would like to find this friend of mine. Thanks!

View more questions Search