Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NancyD92 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Can't find a Christian song (about dry bones in Ezekiel)
    Okay, I heard this really cool song. But, I don't know the name (I think I know, but I'm not sure) or the artist. It's about the valley of the dry bones in Ezekiel. Here are some lyrics:

They see dry bones
    We see an army

And it kind of chants that a bunch of times. And it says "prophesy" at certain points. It has some talking straight from the Bible. By my description, can anyone tell me where to find this? I know someone who has it, but I don't see her much.
    FolkFury Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Jan 28, 2009, 06:47 AM

There's several song dealing with the Valley of Dry Bones. A lot of them are variations of the same song

Dem Bones
    Dry Bones
    My favorite is The Valley of Dry Bones by the Red Clay Ramblers

There is also a song called Breathe/Prophecy. I don't know who it is by but it is a newer tune.

They might not be the song you are looking for however, it's a place to start.
    trooper788 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 10:01 PM
    I know what song your talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PJhtxtcJgc
    that YouTube video has the song in it. I would love to know the name as well cause I want to do this drama sometime
    bucher1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 10:26 AM

I am looking for the song "Ask." It was on itunes but has been discontinued??
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 08:05 PM

It is on wikipedia and YouTube.
    msever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 08:09 PM
    The song is BreatheProphesy by Todd Ganovski. http://www.myspace.com/breatheprophesy/music/playlists/breathe-prophesy-502166.
    marisolus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 06:10 PM
    The song is by Todd Ganovski
    CelineThomasz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Hi there,
    Roma Waterman 's "Prophesy" has a really anointed song about the dry bones and Ezekiel's prophesy. I really feel ministered listening and claiming it. You might want to check it out.
    God Bless,
    Celine Thomasz
    musicmom1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Valley of Dry Bones by Michael Card?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A christian song [ 3 Answers ]

I have not heard this song in a long time . I heard it this weekend traveling back east name of song and artist unknown, but is a male singer. And a line goes something like this.( not trying to reinvent the wheel) Please help me...

Christian song title? [ 2 Answers ]

Here are the lyrics to an old Christian song. Do you know the song title to these lyrics. "The busy streets and sidewalks, they suddenly grew still, as a man came through the entrance of the city. As He touched and healed a blindman with a little piece of clay...

I found a arrowhead and some bones in my yard how do I find out what was on my land? [ 3 Answers ]

I was having some work done on my house and came across several artifacts that I think are in very good condition and I was wonderig if any one know how to find out what was on my land before my house was here??

Do you know the name this christian song? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this song and I've been trying to search it but I can't figure it out! :confused: the lyrics are: Here at your thrown Here at your feet Resting my head upon your altar Your fire consuming me Hearing your voice Speaking your word Wipering to my heart Like...

Need Help With Christian Song Name [ 1 Answers ]

I Know The Lyrics But Need To Know The Title And Who Sings It. Any info would be a great help. It is a woman who sings it. The Lyrics Are Jesus Loves Me This I Know For The Bible Tells Me So Little Ones To Him Below They Are Weak But He Is Strong Alleluia Allelu Alleluia Alleluia

View more questions Search