I don't think that you can. She either loves or she does not
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 06:11 AM

"And here...we...GO!!" ~The Joker
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 06:43 AM

You don't, there's nothing you can do unfortunately.

Why would you want it anyway? If she doesn't love you then she's the one missing out.

Don't dwell on this or you might miss the true happiness that comes when you meet someone you love who loves you too.
    aszmhodeus Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 08:07 AM

There is no point on trying to get her back. Unforunatelly there is nothing you can do but just leave all your thoughts about her and get on with your life.

I know its cruel and probably you will never know what made her do this, this question will remain there for a lot time.

That is how it's supposed to be, a love is not eternal, there is no such thing as "forever love", all has an ending. It is up to you to make this as a nice part of your life that ended instead of bothering looking for answers and feeling pity for yourself.

This happened to me too. Had a perfect relationship of 4 years with a girl. One day she just said she doesn`t love me anymore and kicked me like a dog. I had the same period denying it all and wanting her back. The more I tried the more she swept away. I am in no comment for almost 1 month now and I`m optimistic of the things I am doing without her. (Despite I still think of her daily).

Time will pass, you will find others, maybe even better ones. Keep your head up!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 08:27 AM
    The thoughts you have are backwards, because instead of asking "what can I do to get her back" you need to be asking, "what can I do to get myself back?" I know it's easier said then done, but when a relationship is over, the person you must focus on is yourself, you must bring yourself out of the depression, and do things that build your confidence back. The focus of the break up has to be you, not her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2009, 09:29 PM

Since you can't change her mind, there is nothing you can do to get her back. Its entirely up to her.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 09:59 PM

Hmmmm, You say love you AGAIN. So, if she loved you ONCE.. what happened? The most powerful thing you can do is stand your ground if she is just "confused" - or defend yourself if you wronged her.

You might want to read my break up guide below and the entries that accompany it.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 07:28 AM

It's her choice to get back with you. Plain and simple. Have you ever seen "Bruce Almighty"? He acts like an @ss and loses his fiancé in the process. Even though he has all the powers of God, he still cannot make his fiancé fall back in love with him.

Although it's a movie, the same is true in real life. You can't make somebody feel a particular way about you. It is a choice they make that determines how they feel towards you.

It's called free will... and love is apart of that.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 07:35 AM

You can't change someone's mind, you can change yourself to make yourself a person YOU would be proud to know. Fix yourself before you try to fix anything else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

He drops me but shows affection and says love. Is it really love? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have this guy that really makes me happy. We dated for a month and I thought everything was going so great. My paretns didn't like him but still let me see him so s didn't care at all. But I guess it meant something to him. We broke up at the end of that month. It killed me I cried. A few...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search