Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    porcelainxdoll Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Shadow People
    So for the last few months I've been seeing a lot of messed up thing.
    The first time anything like this happened to me I was five of six. I sudenly woke up and opend my eyes right away. I looked beside me and there was a old woman sitting there looking at me. Almost like she was trying to comfort me. I know this wasent a shodow person since I could see the detail in her clothes and her skin. Even her hair. I closed my eyes tight and pretended nothing hapend. When I opend them a minute later she was gone but there was a imprint of someone sitting there.
    I'm now 15 and things have gotten worse. I've lived in the same house with my mom and her parents for my entire life and I've always felt feelings of fear upstairs and downstairs but only when I'm near the beedrooms. I used to see shadows in one of them when I walked past it too.
    Not much has hapend since then. Until about a yearago. I would start to hear voices. All difrent ones all at once. I could hear screaming. Crying(a baby and a woman.I think she's around age 20). Then at different times. A man talking(sounded like he was saying help or something). I was on the phone one night(9pm - 3am) straight. And the guy I was talking to told me he heard the same screaming from my end. He also heard nails scrapeing on glass.
    And now only three months ago. I was sleeping and woke up suddelyy again. It wasent too dark. I had my light on a medium dim and ( my dresser is around 5 foot tall. Ten foot in length) half on my dresser and standing on air was the most tarifying looking shadow person. I've done a lot of looking and theyr suposto flee when their noticed. But this saw me and stared at me. Almost like it was trying to scare me to leave. I even saw it in detail. It had red glowing eyes male figure. And it was TARIFYING. I couldn't move for what felt like a minute and it probably was. Then it broke the sare. And still didn't go away. I covered my face with my cover and pillow. I tryd to convince myseld I was just imageing it but then my bed started shakeing and I swear I could FEEL something pulling down on my covers and pushing me. And evreything got cold. I didn't get any sleep for the rest of that night. I went into my living room and turned evrey light on.
    Then just lastnight I was in my living room till three and I knew I didn't want to be in my room. So I stayd there till four thinking the feelings of fear in my room would be gone. They weren't. I thought they would go away. But instead they follown me to the living room. I saw a shorter shadow person look around the cornor of a boook shelf(it didn't have glowing eyes)
    If anyone has any idea of what's been going on PLEASE write something. Have I been seeing shadow people? What about what I saw both times in my room?
    Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Investigation of shadow people phenomenon [ 116 Answers ]

There have been a number of questions posted about the shadow people phenomenon. Have any of you tried to find or contact the shadow people? I am wondering if anyone here has investigated this phenomenon themselves, or knows someone who has? I have started looking into this for the last month...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Image of the "Shadow People" [ 8 Answers ]

Hello there. I'm fairly new to this part of AMHD. Many of the threads refer to "shadow people." My question is... Why would shadow people wear fedora hats?

Eye Shadow [ 3 Answers ]

What colour eyeshadow would suit me the most, I have brown hair and green eyes?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.