Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2009, 02:10 PM

Better off taking it a local Geek Squad. Let them see if they can read it.
    Mobea Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Feb 8, 2009, 02:21 PM

Thanks Scott, you've been so much help. I just wish that I had come to you first! You're terrific.
    Gosh, can you believe it's tax season already? I won't be on here as much as last year because of my illness, but you'll see me pop up once in a while.
    Thanks again. Have a blessed day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installation of Comcast DVR [ 1 Answers ]

I have Comcast digital cable. I have an HDTV. I have Comcast's DVR. I attached a HDMI cable from the TV to the box. I attached the cable from the wall to the DVR. I attached another coaxial cable from the DVR to the TV. The DVR does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Cost of Comcast DCT [ 3 Answers ]

I recently moved out of my apartment and returned the DCT, However Comcast claims the box was never returned and are charging me a $450.00 fee for a new box. Why are they charging so much when I could buy one on the internet? Am I being scammed?

Comcast cable [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody... not sure if this is the right section but here it goes: My family recently got the comcast cable deal with that machine part (the one that looks like a DVD player)... I don't know what it's called, but anyway we've figured out how to record shows and such. The problem is we...

Comcast VS Microsoft [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between "Comcast'' and "Microsoft.''... What exactly are they?

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

View more questions Search