Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1wayland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Bowel movements
    When I go to the bathroom there is significant amounts of blood in and around my poop and in the toilet. After I go I have severe pain from my anal to my crouch and it last 24 hours
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 01:54 PM

You need to see a doctor. IMMEDIATELY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PINK Bowel Movements [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please explain to me what they think this is... the past 3 or 4 times I have used the restroom, its getting more and more pink eachtime... Like almost red now.. I'm getting worried cause I have been taking stool softeners and atibotics perscribed by a doctor for the past week......

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

Mucusy bowel movements [ 2 Answers ]

Is this normal? For the past few days every time I got to the bathroom its very mucusy and in very small amounts. I went from having the most regualr schedule going to the bathroom with no problems at least 3 or 4 times a day. Now I go maybe 2 times and its mucusy, and I must admitt I have been...

Difficulty with bowel movements [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted a cat, Scout, about a month ago and she's wonderful. The problem is that she seems to hold her bowel movements as long as possible (several days at a time). She urinates regularly. We're unclear as to whether this is intentional on her part or whether she is simply perpetually...

Loose bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 15 yrs old and has had loose bowel movements for the last 4 days. I have tried to give rice, immodium and other stuff. Nothing works What can I do?

View more questions Search