Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2009, 12:26 PM
    A classic
    This one's been around for awhile but I still get a laugh out of it :)

One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."

His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker an cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10."

Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.

Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.

He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jan 27, 2009, 12:49 PM

Hahah that's cute!
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Excellante! Where is this machine?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 04:41 PM

LOL... nice one :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2009, 11:46 AM

I've heard it before but could never remember it and now you've just made it easy to access a really great joke! Hey, thanks!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 11:49 AM

LOL! I love it.
    Its new to me!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 12:02 PM

Lol classic indeed :D
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 02:16 PM

Funny... if it could really be that simple...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem 90 Classic [ 5 Answers ]

For the last month or so my two year old Rheem 90 Classic model #RCGA-36A2GG21XI condensing furnace keeps cycling on for a minute, the flame lights up, the fan comes on and then it turns off. A minute later the same thing happens for about 5 times. Then all of a sudden it works fine. A couple of...

Classic 80s sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is this movie I used to watch as a kid and it starts as these kids are in a basement and a little white ball crashes through there basement window and eventually the ball starts eating all there food in the house and that's all I can remember. Someone please help me figure this out thanks

Ipod classic [ 1 Answers ]

Wan I down loaded ituns for my iPod it not letting my select wich I pod I have there so I can't sync songs to iPod?

VH1 Classic host [ 1 Answers ]

I am watching VH1 Classic countdown of the 20 best breakup songs and the host of the countdown is a blonde woman. I keep looking to see if her name comes on the screen or if she says it but of course not... lol I am trying to figure out who she is and got nowhere from the website... thanks. I...

Need name of this oldies classic [ 3 Answers ]

Lyrics- No, you can't keep a good man down When you got a good woman to keep it up No, you got to stay off the ground When love is the question. I love this song and I need the artist and title of the song. Thank You

View more questions Search