Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa333 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 11:00 AM
    I'm unsure of what to do!
    I met this guy which I like a lot. I heard he liked me a lot too. The problem he has a girlfriend. He has been dating this woman back and forth for years. They don't have a
    Good relationship. A lot of times she leaves him on the weekends and does her thing. So
    Pretty much it's not a stable thing going on with them. They were even engaged 2 years ago and broke it off. My question should I do anything. I know he is in a relationship but
    It is not a good one.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 11:04 AM

NO! It is his decision to make whether to be in that relationship or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure on what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I am nineteen, and I want to go to college really bad!! The problem is that I have a child so I have to work a full time job. I could do online courses, but I am unsure as to how to get all of that started. If any one can provide any information I would really appreciate it. Also information...

Unsure what to do ? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy he's my best friend but he has a girlfriend but all does is complain how much they fight I am always his shoulder I like him and I hate seeing him hurt I am confused on what to do I have known him forever :confused:

My ex, I am unsure what to do about her. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi guys. Im going to put this in point form to save you all from A lot of reading lol. By the way she just turned 18, and I just turned 21 if that's any help for an answer. . Was with my ex for a year and a half. . On and off we were, her deciding to end it every couple of months. ....

Trying & unsure [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on my own for several years and I just recently got divorced in 2003, now that I am ready to buy the home that is rent to buy... I have found that my credit score is very low (low 500's). I don't know what to do, I make $30,000 a year, the house is $180,000 and I love my house and...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search