Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NyCandy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 05:12 PM

Global warming has been, and will constantly be proven as a scam,a hoax, a lie,. All to presue a Carbon Tax. What is Carbon Tax? Carbon Tax is an environmental tax on emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses. Carbon atoms are in every fossil fuel, such as coal, petroleum, and natural gas. When it is burned, CO2 is then released. Global warming, and the Carbon Tax is a internationally administered scheme. The European Union has also considered a carbon tax,as well as Canada, Australia, United States, and New Zealand, ALL are considering a carbon Tax, on something that doesn't even exist! The purpose of it is to protect the environment by reducing the emissions of carbon dioxide, in hopes of there maybe being a slower climate change. But a thing to realise here, maybe if Global Warming was REAL, maybe something like this could be taken into consideration, and not to mention make the companies pay for the damage that they have done, not the people. But back to the point, this is a big fraud to get a carbon tax.Over 400 scientists have finally stepped out and admitted that it was a lie in 2007 alone. And challenge anyone to prove them wrong about global warming holding any truth. Oh, and I think its also used to push there new environmental products. Earth has warming and cooling cycles. Its been said earth should soon be entering a cooling cycle.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2009, 06:52 PM

Carbon tax or not working outside in construction all of my life points to the warming end. I schedule job sites in accordance to the permitting of weather especially concrete not to freeze.

I grew up on a creek big enough to Ice skate and pretty much every year it was good in the 60s and 70s to skate on. In 1973 the mile wide river was frozen enough to drive a car on. The creek only froze twice from 1980 to 2009.

If I never heard about "Global Warming" by simple observation alone I would see there is a big change in the temps of averages.

If I just went by the working days to pour concrete in the 70s to 90s there would be actual evidence of more days to work concrete now then back then.

I don't doubt for a minute that the Govs and industry capitalize on the situation. Its become a new trade money market with out a doubt.

By my basic experiences and Job records shows warming with out a doubt. Actually if one took the time you could corroborate that with the claims for partial unemployment for a mason,concrete finisher,painter. etc. To cold to work collect partial Unemployment.

Things are changing and will keep changing. Lets just go with expanding a City and we Know that the Cities retain heat longer because of mass being a collector. A solar panel. Add the added roads in asphalt for heat gain. Every road,structure, driveways ADD heat into the atmosphere. There are so many cubic miles in the earths atmosphere.

The carbon could have an effect on that and if not mans building heat retaining objects in time WILL be the cause of global warming if not already effecting the earths temp changes already

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

A small price to stop "global warming " [ 7 Answers ]

Nations urged to spend $45 trillion to battle carbon emissions - International Herald Tribune According to the International Energy Agency it will take at least $45 trillion ;build 1,400 nuclear power plants worldwide ,and vastly expand wind power in order to halve greenhouse gas emissions by...

View more questions Search