Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 06:07 AM
    Emotional affair
    When I accused my husband of having emotinal affair with his co-worker he denied it. But I heard his conversation with her that I will take you to the office where I will be transferred.he also said that he didn't sleep with her.am I right in my side?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laali View Post
    when i accused my husband of having emotinal affair with his co-worker he denied it. but i heard his conversation with her that i will take u to the office where i will be transferred.he also said that he didn't sleep with her.am i right in my side?

Right about what? Right about accusing him? It would appear you have some sort of proof of something - question is what?

And if he is, then what do you plan to do? Continuing to accuse him will make him secretive and defensive.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 27, 2009, 09:37 AM

I think we need a little bit of background story before we can tell who is right. All I got is that your husband is changing offices and he wants to take this woman with him. Maybe she's a great worker and he doesn't want to lose her. But also, maybe he is having an emotional affair. In my mind, an emotional affair is just as bad if not worse than a physical one. If my husband were to just "leave me" emotionally I don't know what I would do. I wouldn't be able to go on. He's my best friend. If you are worried then all you can do is talk to him. If he blows you off give him an ultimatum. He either opens up and talks about it or you leave. Put a scare into him. Maybe then he will realize just how serious his actions are and just how serious you are about them. Also make sure he knows how much you love and care for him. Sometimes when you are together for a while you tend to drop the "i love you's" and the " i miss you's" and the calls in the middle of the day to say hi and the dinners out and the sexy rendezvous's on the back porch in the summer time. Make sure he knows how special he is to you. Once you bring him back emotionally then he will realize what a jerk he was being and how much he really does love you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional affair [ 2 Answers ]

My wife left me and wants a devorce from me I found out she has been having a affair with this guy I told her about it and she moved out. She said he listens to her and she loves him but admitted that they only kissed once. She said I wasn't there for her emotionally and he was. She want to be...

Emotional affair [ 10 Answers ]

I found out this past week that my husband has been having 2-4 hour conversations late at night with a female coworker. I started to worry and looked into his text messages. She sends him a good morning text every morning even though they will be at work together within the hour. I asked him about...

Emotional affair [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years and for 5 of them my husband has not touched in me anyway, no kissing, hugging or sex. At first I thought it was due to the thyroid cancer he had 5 years ago and just kept on making excuses. I am not a insecure female, always checking pockets, phones, etc, but...

Emotional Affair or just a Lonely guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my story to really get it off my chest. I've not told anyone about my EA, or what I think is an EA... so... here goes: Awhile back, not too long ago, I met a guy online. We were both in a romance chat room, so I figured we were probably both looking for...

Emotional affair? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it an emotional affair if the significant other knows about the "friend"? My "friend" doesn't hide me from his woman. He has told her about me and she is uneasy about the friendship, but allows him to continue to have it. She hasn't asked him to stop communicating with me. Me and him are...

View more questions Search