Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 4, 2006, 10:08 PM
    No big deal
    On Tomb Raider Legends, I was on the level where you ride your bike in the snow to catch a train, and I got to the part with the tulsa coils. I finished the whole tulsa coil thing and when I was going out of the room I fell, but didn't die. I tried to get back to the main part but the door isn't open enough. Anyway, I've pretty much moved on. But could this possible be a way to make the game unbeatable. I could just turn the system off, if there wasn't a saved checkpoint every 5 steps!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 19, 2006, 01:35 AM
    It is not beatable! When I feel, I was supposed to die, but didn't.
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Look it upp in the internet dude. Cheats tips. So on. And yes it is beatable unles... its a bug

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my deal!! [ 52 Answers ]

Ok guys, things have been going so great with me and this girl lately but I STILL find myself being totally disheartened, or almost unwilling to look at things in a up beat kind of way. Last weekend I hd such a great time with her at the lake with her parents and family... I hung out with her again...

Ok, what is my deal? [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know what is going on upstairs in my head lately, and I am getting pretty confused. I have been out on a few dates over the last 2 months or so, and at first I really like these women, think that they are attractive and what not, but as soon as they start showing interest in me I lose all...

What is the deal w/ this guy? Please Help! [ 10 Answers ]

So, here's the story. I started seeing this guy about 9 months ago and we're both in our late 20's. Both of us had just ended long term relationships, both lasting 5-6 yrs. We knew each other from work for several mnths before we ever saw each other outside of that until we ended up talking for...

What's the deal? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a very normal person from a menstrual standpoint. I never skip. I only did once and that's when I was pregnant with my 5 year old son. So you can imagine why I'd be confused as to why I'm 2 weeks late now. Yes, I took urine pregnancy tests and alos blood tests. Negative both ways. I'm...

What is the deal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys! Girls you can join in too!! Why is it that men are so contradicting! This guy I am seeing(I guess) says that he wasn't looking for anything but you know a little... nookie( oh by the way I am 25yrs old, he's 24) but, he goes through the ceiling if another guy mentions that he...

View more questions Search