Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rafcpa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2006, 06:50 PM
    Freezer door won't close flush on side-by-side
    I have a side-by-side freezer/fridge. The storage shelves on the freezer door "hit" the mullion wall when closing and the door won't seal, at the top, once shut. How can I adjust the door to get it to seal, even if I can't stop the storage bin from hitting while shutting?:
    dewaltman Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jun 24, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Get a ladder look at the top of the hinge there should be a screw holding a plastic cap on take it out the loosen the screws the cap reveals then adjust the door and tighten

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

How do I check air flow between freezer and fresh food side? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5-year old side-by-side Maytag refrigerator, model MSD2756GES. My situation: Freezer side is cold. Compressor runs (it's hot). Condenser fan and evaporator fan run. No frost or snow in the back of the freezer. Coils on freezer side not frosted over. Fresh food side is not cold...

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

View more questions Search