Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xox90baby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 06:56 PM
    Bumps On Penis
    Hi, I'm looking to find out about something specific. My boyfriend found two little white bumps on his penis and is really worried about them. He said he popped one and puss came out. Does anyone know if he should get checked for STD's or if it's just pimples? Please let me know as soon as possible!
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 03:31 AM
    Get it checked by a doctor don't mess with it it may nothing on the oth hand it may be the start of something serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

All right. I'm 15 and a while ago I've noticed that I have a lot of bumps on the back of my penis. If I'm just standing there and lift "it" up they aren't really noticeable. But when I tighten the skin by like bending it or something a bunch of bumbs appear? They aren't dicolored or anything. But...

Bumps on penis [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 20 yr old male, and I have never had sex. But for many years I have had mnay little bumps on and around the head of my penis and probabley about 3 days ago I got a bigger red bump on my head of my penis, it hurts when I touch it too. Do you know what the small bumps are or what the big...

Red bumps on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about 6 months sometimes protected sometimes not we were both virgins haven't done anyhting with anybody when we meant and two days ago I noticed that right under neath my penis head, when you pull the skin down there are 4 little red dots and a red...

Penis Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

My finance' has small, skin colored bumps on his penis shaft and some on his scrotum. Some are clumped together and some are all by themselves. Some also have hairs growing out of them. I asked them if they itch, burn or sting and he said they don't. He is worried because he doesn't know what...

Bumps on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, virgin, and I have noticed for about a year now I have small bumps on my penis shaft when I am erect what are thses I'm a virgin so I know it can't be a STI or STD :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search