Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eXiLeDeitY Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 04:12 PM
    SSA piece
    Ok, so I'm in High School forensics, and am looking for a Serious Solo Acting piece. I have looked through all my school's pieces and found none that interest me terribly. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites where I could get some from?

I saw one done last year that was about Judas and what he went through after betraying Jesus. That's about all I remember of it... And the line "I traded him for 20 pieces of silver!!!" and then weeping. It looked interesting.

Anyway, hoping for some help if there is any to be given. Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 05:25 AM

Hi, eXiLeDeitY!

Do you have any preferences concerning the subject matter, please?

This is just concerning acting, and not dancing or singing. Correct?

Thanks!

Jan 27, 2009, 05:03 PM

No, I really have no preference. Last year I did a part playing a father speaking to his son that he recently died at war. Things along that line I seem to do fairly well at, but really, if you could find ANYTHING, I would very very appreciative.

And yes, only acting, 10 minutes or under, and can contain multiple parts.

Thank you SOOOO much.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2009, 02:57 AM

What do you mean by multiple parts, please?

Thanks!

Jan 28, 2009, 04:14 PM

Parts as in characters. I would prefer just a single, main character, but the pieces CAN have other people talking.
    lhagen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 10:06 AM
    I did a piece last year out of the book a million little pieces by james frey. And went to state and received a one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The piece that's been missing [ 14 Answers ]

I was adopted at about 14 months old in 1973. I have been searching for my birth father for all my life.. my birth mother can barely remember his name sadly to say.. I have been continuously been searching online for him with no luck at all and the reason for that is all these people search sites...

What is the name of this piece? [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace the shut off valve under the bathroom sink, well the little metal piece that prevents the adapter of the shut off valve from sliding off the pipe is broken. I need to know what the name of this piece is please, and where can I get a new one? Thanks in advance!

3 piece rough in help [ 1 Answers ]

Is this a 3 pice rough in the pipe on the right is 3 in the middle is 2 in id I think itvents threw the roof the one on the left is 2in id. The pipe on the right is for a toilet of course But how do I get a sink and tub into the left pipe http://clubdisney.net/imageup/images/9688DSC01388.JPG

View more questions Search