Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaveWolter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 09:53 AM
    Need globe replacement
    We have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that is 10 years old. We broke the glass light cover. Where can we get a replacement? We checked at Home Depot and they don't have a match or any that are similar.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 01:15 PM

Contact Hampton Bay directly, their number is in our sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Light globe replacement [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 52" Hampton Bay Ceiling fan with a light kit. While cleaning the globe, it fell and broke. The globe had a hole at the bottom large enough to allow three pull chains through. I have not been able to find a replacement globe anywhere.:confused: Can any one help locate this globe?...

Replacement globe [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy replacement globe for 52" Aristocrat Dual Mount harbor breeze ceiling fan

Replacement globe for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan globe. It is a 10" mushroom white glass.

Locating a replacement globe for an Aero ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased an Aero 52" contemporay ceiling fan 6 years ago from JCpenney. I broke the globe when replacing the halogen light bulb. Where can I purchase a new globe? The diameter of the base of the globe is 9 3/4" and it screws and locks into the fan base. Your assistance will be appreciated....

Replacement ceiling fan globe [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the question someone asked about a Hampton Breeze outdoor ceiling fan from Lowe's. The globe dropped and broke. We just had the same thing happen and cannot find a replacement globe for it. Was anyone able to help?

View more questions Search