Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmy72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 09:14 AM
    1887 o mint mark silver dollor
    I have a coin that is a 1887 o mint mark silver dollor and it is in excellent condition. I also have a 1889 no mint mark silver dollor. I was wondering what the value would be on these?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 10:58 PM

KIMMY72 -PLEASE READ THE TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE -WHERE IT SAYS( STICKY ) PUT your cusor on it and click once; it will give you what you need to post on COLLECTABLES
    IN IT{ is the list for figureing the condition of the coin} FOR the VALUES on the 1889 SILVER DOLLAR
    VF-20 EF-40 AU-50 MS-60 MS-63
    $20.00 $22.00 $30.00 $40.00 $55.00

MS-64 MS65 PF-63
    $75.00 $200.00 $2,500.00 After you reply to the note at the top of this answer <I will be able to give you the value of the other silver dollar, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THE CONDITION OF BOTH COINS BY THE POST I TOLD YOU ABOUT ,IT TELLS YOU WHAT TO LOOK FOR ON BOTH SIDES OF A COIN:it WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD POST PICTURES OF BOTH SIDES OF THE COINS ,THAT WAY I COULD HELP YOU FIGURE OUT ITS CONDITION AND GRADE AND GIVE YOU the valuE ACCORDENLLY,AND OTHERS WOULD ENJOY SEEING IT ALSO, I AM
    waiting for your reply to my questions:: Have
    a VERY nice day tomorrow AND GOD BLESS::
    F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 04:14 AM

Hi, kimmy72!

Below, is the link to the Sticky to which Flying Blue Eagle is referring. The information on that Sticky will help you to make a determination of the graded conditions of your coins. He needs to know the possible graded conditions in order to help you the best.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...ns-303795.html

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 07:49 PM

KIMMY72- I need to know on the 1887 'O' mint silver dollar:: The 1887 O had reg coins stamped withj a reg 1887 "o" AND There WAS SOME THAT WAS STAMPTED WITH 1887,WITH A 7 STAMPED WITH A7 OVER THE TOP OF A ( 6 ) :: yOU WILL Probably NEED A MAG. GLASS TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ( 6 ) UNDER THE ( 7 ), IT can be seen barly, even with the GLASS :: WAITING your reply:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silver plate mark identification [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem identifying these marks on a set of table spoons can anyone help

Mint and new Money [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter (15) just recently asked me why the mint does not make more money in times of financial hardships like we are in. I realize that it is a delicate system of checks and balances, but I am finding it hard to explain to her why this doesn't work. Can any of you help me out with this? ...

Silver Dollars 1887 & 1921 What is Worth [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1887 Silver Dollar in Excellent Condition & a 1921 Silver Dollar in Very Good Condition. Could someone tell me what they are worth. Thank You Very Much

1887 exposition paris, j.are. Losada ladied 18k. Watch [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 1887 18k. Women's pocket watch signed j.r. losada 281 regent street london in the back inside. I also have the box it came in that state 1887 exposition paris. The watch is key wound and works like a charm. I have the key watch and box all in mint condition as if they were just made...

View more questions Search