Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lord_Boston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2006, 10:53 AM
    Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie
    I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.
    Ristance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Spellbinders?
    DarthMaliceSL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 04:01 PM
    The series is a 1995 co-production between Australia and Poland, is one single complete story given in a serial form — in the same way that a complete story is sometimes given in a television mini-series. The series has 26 episodes altogether, with all of the episodes continuing immediately on from the previous episode in a serialised fashion, including having a cliffhanger at the end of each episode.

An interesting note is that many of the people from Riana's world speak in an Eastern European accent, with their names sounding like names from the same geographical area. This is because most of the scenes from the alternate universe were in fact filmed on location in Poland and featured Polish actors. :cool:

P.S. It was Nickelodeon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

This might be a movie or a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi show (it may have been a movie) in which they were trying to recolonize earth. They had discovered a drug that gave people eternal youth but it reacted badly with some DNA and created these monsters. The crew trying to recolonized also had to be branded...

Looking for bulk lot of Disney DVDs [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm putting this quesgtion in the right subject but I don't know where else to put it: Do any of you's know where I can get a big bulk lot of Disney DVDs for a good price and the dvds or either region 4 or region free?

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

View more questions Search