Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scriffle30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Will Insurance Cover In My State?
    I am contemplating taking a job in VA. However, I live in WV.

Will the new company's plan (Blue Cross) be accepted at the physicians we use here in WV?

Thanks for any input.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2006, 03:09 PM
    Depends, what type of policy or plan is it.

If you have a specific HBO, that requries you to go to specific doctors and hsopitlas it may not, if you have standard plans, they are accepted anywhere in the US. ( that accept BCBS)

And there are of course various levels of plans that even if accepted in your home state may not be accepted by every doctor.

So you will need to find out exactly what plan they offer and find out from BCBS if that plan is accepted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Bad Caulking on Acrylic Tub Cover [ 1 Answers ]

Sent : Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:33 AM To : <[email protected]> Subject : Re Tom, I don't know if this next problem falls under the "plumbing" category, but you've helped me so much with two other things, I figure I'll give it a shot. A few years ago, we had an acrylic tub put right...

Skin cover up! [ 1 Answers ]

Im a guy and I need a way to cover up old blemish problems! Is there any way for a guy to do that? Any special things people use out there?!

Sewer trap cover [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, We have a terra cotta pipe in our front yard leading down to the sewer lateral line (is this called the "sewer trap"?). This pipe has, until recently, had a round terra cotta cover on it... eight inches in diameter and 3/4" thick in this case. Clay being what it is, this cover has...

View more questions Search