Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 07:12 AM
    1 week late, 2 negative pregnancy tests
    I've always been very regular 28-30 day cycle. I'm now a week late. I took a test Friday after work and one first thing this morning. They were both negative. The only other time I was late like this was when I was pregnant with my daughter. My husband and I have been careful but I'm not on birth control anymore. I have some stress in my life but I ALWAYS do... that's nothing new. I don't even having any cramping or anything that makes me think my period is coming. Nor do I have the pregnancy signs I had with my daughter (tender brests, etc) except maybe a bit of extra gas (bizarre but I had that with my daughter). I'm so confused! I've never missed a period. We weren't planning to try for a baby for another 6 months or so but now I want to be. But either way I want it to be positive or for my period to come... that way I have a clear answer!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 09:48 AM

Give it another week or so and try another test if your period still doesn't show up. You may be pregnant, or your period may just happen to be off this cycle. It can happen every now and then, sometimes for no apparent reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 1 week late, negative tests. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to conceive. My period is one week late, but all of the hpts I have taken are negative. I have used first morning urine, and tried different tests. What could be going on here? Is it likely to have false negatives? I plan to go to the doctor if my period does not come at...

2 weeks late and 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 2 Answers ]

I have not been sexually active until recently. I had sex with my partner for the first time on Friday July 25th. I was due for my period on July 29th. I have not gotten my period and it is now 10 days late. I am usually very regular although, last month I was 4 days late. Is my body just...

A week late and two negative tests [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I'm sort of scared I am a week late I check my ovulation cycle and my cervical positioning and I still have two negative tests one was test was an at home test and the other was while I was at the doctors office but I was only four days late. Am I pregnant or just losing my mind? I have never...

1 week late, 4 negative pregnancy tests? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was June 20, I did not take my birth control pill during the month of July, because my gynecologist appointment was not until a week after my last period. I should have started last week, around July 19 or 20, but I still haven't started. I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and all...

View more questions Search