Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aquadaddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Drug Test
    What is the best way to pass a drug test? I have recently taken oxycontin and lortab and I HAVE to pass a urine drug test on Wednesday.
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Jan 26, 2009, 08:15 AM

How recently?

I suggest you start looking hard on the internet, I am not going to tell you how to break the law but some sites out there will.
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jan 26, 2009, 10:04 PM

Opioids are generally undetectable in urine after a few days.
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Jan 26, 2009, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Opioids are generally undetectable in urine after a few days.
    Opioids are detectable in urine for 5-7 days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on lortab for a long time. I had to take a drug test at work this past week due to a narcotic missing. I have a current presicription, and it came back positive. What well happen to me, if I have the current prescription

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Drug test [ 3 Answers ]

If an emergency room doe's a drug test can they turn it over to your regular doctor without asking?

Drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I was given a prescription for Histussin HC cough syrup for a cold and am taking it 2 tsp. twice a day. It has hydrocodone in it. Do I tell them and bring in a copy of the prescripton? Will it be all right , since this has been prescribed by my doctor?

View more questions Search