Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jan 25, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Notsomuch a Q, but an interesting link
    'Flying Car' Goes to Market : Discovery News

I find this very interesting. Just felt like maybe I should share :)
    dayslug24 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Jan 28, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Is it really a good idea? I see people trying to "drive" on the highway who should not be authorized to operate a coffee maker, let alone a flying vehicle!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting.being married to someone who is [ 6 Answers ]

A drug addict. Then he wonders why I am over weight. So here it goes.. My husband is a drug addict. I knew a bit before we got married 11 years ago. I knew that he used maybe once or twice. It was only until a year or two after being married that I got a grasp of the issue. Now keep in mind...

Interesting IUD [ 22 Answers ]

Okay so here I am sitting at the comp trying not to get sick as my stomach is rolling... I have been doing some research on my merina IUD recently and what I've found makes me seriously worry about my birth control choice. Now my worry may be for nothing. Anyway, let me start at the beginning. I...

More interesting than God [ 36 Answers ]

Every time I get involved in the debates that erupt here between the atheists and the theists, I end up feeling bemused by the fact that so much attention is focused on the question of whether "God" exists. It's been done to death. I'm more interested in the question of whether there exists a...

Interesting observations from others. [ 43 Answers ]

My wife went to this program for new mothers. They have a nurse, dentist, teacher and other programs that they talk about different things. Well the nurse tried to tell my wife it is too early for our boy to say mama. He has being saying mama for the last couple of weeks now. He is a little...

View more questions Search