Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saveen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Weight loss guestion
    Hi
    I am shwetha

I am 22 yrs old girl I am very fat nearly 61 kg I am I want to reduce fat suggest me what I can do at home without using any pills...
    Tanvi Mittal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 06:47 AM

Dear shwetha,
    First of all you hadn't mentioned your height and age so as to calculate your BMI(body mass ratio). Okay, you can do it for yourself:-This body mass calculation is based on the ratio of weight (in kg) to height (in meters) squared. For healthy people, it is between 20 and 24. And dear, if your height is around 165 cm. then you are not obese and maintain it for future.
    dassa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 12:00 PM

Is cuscus fattening
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2009, 01:22 AM

Drink a lot of water. 13 glasses at least. Dance in your room, exercise etc.
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 01:03 PM

The best way is of course to improve the quality of your diet.

Only eat meats like chicken and fish (lean meats) and fruits and veggies. Try to eat 5-6 smaller meals a day to improve your metabolism.

If you want a more detailed guide on what to do check out this free weight loss guide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I am very leen so I want fat body.what can I do?I am usually eating fatty foods. Suggest any tablets?

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm only 13 years old But I really want to be 7-9 and a half stone and tall and skiny.. I want to be a size 6-10 but every time I decied to go on a diet but it aways fails I just want to have crips or hotdog or ice cream etc..! But then after I feel awful and so gultly I just want to...

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

View more questions Search