Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaradsbabygirl Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Im Eleven days late, Could I be PG
    Okay I was suppose to start the 15 of Jan, my last period was dec 18 2008. I had sex on the 2 of jan. that was when I was suppose to ovulate. I took a test and it came back negative. Im confused because I have very sore boobs, I pee like every five minutes it seems like. I eat foods I hate. I got really bad head burn and sometimes I get cramps in my rib cage. I seem to be glowin to people. So really what should I do. Im going to the Clinic tomorrow but I don't know if it is to early. Please give me some advice:confused:
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jan 26, 2009, 06:23 AM

Try taking another test. I had several negatives, and actually did not get a positive result until I was 10 days late. Now I am about 14 weeks along with my second child. Also try to use your first morning urine.
    mum2five Posts: 171, Reputation: 32

Jan 26, 2009, 07:03 AM

There are several reasons a home pregnancy test may be negative: you may not be pregnant, or your body may not be making a normal amount of hCG.

If you test too early (before the first day of your missed period), you may get a false negative result because not enough of the hormone has built up in your system.

If the test comes back negative but you still suspect you're pregnant, wait a few days, read the directions carefully, and try again. False positives, when the test says you're pregnant but you're not, are rare
    Laura82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Well in a similar boat. I'm a week late... last period was December 19. I'm always very regular and the only other time I was late was with my daughter and I got a positive reading immediately with her. I had a negative reading Friday after work another one with my first urine this morning. I don't have the symptoms I had with her which would make me positive I am but I also don't have my normal "pre-period" symptoms like cramping. I still have one test left at home and I'm going to try again in a couple of days if I still don't have it. Otherwise I have a doctors appointment booked for Friday. It's so frustrating!
    jaradsbabygirl Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jan 26, 2009, 11:46 AM

Laura82,
    I know what you are talking about. It is very frustrating. My body just feels different people say I glow I pee constantly and sore breasts, I have all these symptoms. Im going to wait a couple days and test again. Hopefully I can get the right answer. If not Monday is when I get my blood test. If I'm not pregnant, do you know what can cause this? IM not stressed at all. Im not over weight or under weight or anything I'm at the weight I should be lol. Thanks keep in touch.
    Baby dust to you******
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jan 26, 2009, 12:08 PM

When did you test? It may have been too soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

I'm 12 days late! [ 8 Answers ]

The last period I had was in November and it only lasted 5days which is usual for me. Then me and my fiancé had sexual intercourse two weeks later. It is now December 15th and I am 12 days late. My period usually comes the second week of the month. I took a preganancy test last week on Friday and...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

14 days late, then it only lasts for 3 days. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was 14 days late with my period I was supposed to have gotten it on the 31st of January, but I didn't get anything until the 14th of this month.. Im still feeling strange... and concerend... but I have heard that its still possible that you get your period with still being pregnant. I know...

View more questions Search