Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjones515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 03:57 PM
    To get baby safe and clean environment
    I have a cousin who's baby mother won't let him see the baby and she lives in a environment were there is drug use and is not very clean. And she is not very stable finacally and mentally what should he do to get custody?
    mum2five Posts: 171, Reputation: 32

Jan 25, 2009, 04:07 PM

Something that really gets my back up so please do not take this in the wrong way but >>
    He is worried about the babies safety
    He is worried abot the environment baby lives in
    He is worried enough to involve you
    HE IS WORRIED FULL STOP!!

Why is he wasting time ? Why has he not involved the local authorities ? Does he not watch the news or read the papers ?

I am sorry but you should be on the phone right now talking to people who could help this baby !

Never mind fighting for custody he needs to fight to get someone in authority to go and check the safety of his baby and then he can go and speak to a solicitor and start proceedings for contact/custody which can take months and months !
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2009, 04:17 PM
    You need to call Social Services, they will check in on the baby and ask the mother questions. From there, if they find that these alligations are true, they will take the baby from the home and most likely hand the baby over to the father until the court date.
    hoagie26 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 08:50 PM

I to agree with the people above if it is I'm the baby`s best welfare call the cops on the mother while she's using the drugs or you know that drugs are in the house. And if the mother is unstable that can't be good for the kid
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 09:13 PM

You hire an attorney to file for temp custody and a custody hearing,
    You document all of the issues by getting children servies involved and perhaps the police

Remember unless you can prove it , with evidence that is allowed in court, it is not happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iron intake.Is it safe for the baby? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi :).. I have iron deficiency and I need to take pills for it everyday. I was wondering if taking iron pills is at all dangerous to the health of my baby?! Also, I was wondering about baby vitamins... I need all the info I can get! Thanks :) :) :)

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

When to know it is safe for baby to be back in a freshly painted room. [ 6 Answers ]

The walls were painted in the bedroom. I am not sure if it is safe yet to put our baby back in the room. I am not exactly sure what paint was used and cocking around the windows. The workers told me it is water based. It smelled strong at first but I have been airing it out since...

View more questions Search