Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Tranferring XP programs, OE, IE, etc to new Vistas
    What do I need to transfer OE, IE, etc. programs from XP PC to Vistas PC although I will have both on line sharing. I have a Tornado file transfer but am not sure that will also include such things as OE and IE.
    Tx.
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 03:38 AM
    Why would want to transfer i.e. oe surely they are included in vista
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 12:34 PM

Loopy123...
    As I mentioned, I am really computer illiterate.
    Although the new PC will have Vistas Home Premium, I did not see OE or IE listed separetly so incorrectly assumed they were not included. Glad to understand that they are included within the Vistas program.
    Thanks, I learned something.
    Grammy Gail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 12:40 PM

How do I transfer my Contacts list from my desktop computer to my laptop computer. Both are Vista.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tranferring probabtion issue [ 10 Answers ]

Okay so Im on probabtion for a first time offese felony and I want to go to school in Louisiana, I registered and asked my Probabtion officer and she said I couldn't because I have no immediate family. But I'm 19, I have a place to live and a job already. It's seems like she's just being lazy! I...

Pc fix programs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all does anyone know of any program I can download that will scan my PC for errors and not ask me for payment at the end of it? Thanks for reading x

Programs didn't come [ 4 Answers ]

When my computer was sent out for repair, it went through the "System Recovery" process. When it came back, it didn't have many programs (it had Quicken, random games, etc. but not much else). I put in the Applications Recovery CD & it added a few more programs (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, Windows Media...

Can not run programs [ 6 Answers ]

I cannot use any of my programs. They all have lnk at the end of them

Tranferring an apartment rental agreement [ 2 Answers ]

If I have been residing with my mom since 1981 and she passed and the landlord knows this, would I be liable for paying first and last month rent?:confused:

View more questions Search