Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 25, 2009, 02:34 PM
    What is the best way to study for Geography Bee
    My school is going to have the geography bee soon. I want to know what is the best way to learn geography. I want to improve my geography skills and need to know how. Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 2, 2009, 02:10 PM

Watch the news so you can learn about geography and current events (such as things going on in the middle east) and take online geography quizzes (national geographic actually has a quiz with questions from past geography bees)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 01:22 PM

Find questions from past bees and see if there are any trends in the subject matter they ask about, concentrate on these areas. Make flashcards and mind maps of what you learn in your classes and try to add examples to the ones your teacher gives you.

For example if the teacher names a the Sahara as a desert find out the name of one more hot desert and perhaps a cold one too.

Try to find patterns in what you are learning as it will make it easier. Learn a little at a time, break everyhting down into easy chunks
    mishkaah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Hey... I would like to improve my marks I'm geography what is the fastest way to do this... THANKS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New geography [ 3 Answers ]

COMBINE the STATES: Tennessee + Kentucky = Tennessucky. Idaho + Wyoming = Idahoming. Califoregon. New Mexas. Ohiowa. Minnekota. Etc. etc.

Geography? [ 1 Answers ]

Velocity of wind flow is primaqrly determined by what? Gravity? Conduction? Topography? Or air pressure?

View more questions Search