Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raybnxny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Paint contractor
    What is the avreage cost of a paint contractor to paint the interior of a 1500 sq. ' home?
    Ceilings included as well as some texture work.
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Feb 2, 2009, 12:51 PM

I normally charge about $250 per room ( or area the size of an average room) and add $100 per ceiling... This includeas all drywall repoairs and the paint is on top of that at my discount.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do about a bad contractor? [ 4 Answers ]

I hired a contractor to do work on my home he was paid half up front. He did part of the work in a substandard manner and left an has not come back. I would like to know what I can do in Ohio. I know about the BBB but they do nothing. I will of course be filing a claim in court, but what else can...

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

H1-B Contractor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently on a H1-B visa as a contractor for a company. Close to 17% of my wages is currently being deducted as Federal Income Tax. I think I should be taxed as a regular employee since I work for them. I would appreciate it if anyone can Shed some light on tax status of Contractors...

Sub-contractor / CONTRACTOR liability [ 1 Answers ]

We Had Flooring Installed In Our Home. The Company Who We Bought The Flooring Promised The Flooring To Be Glued Down. Instead Their Sub-contracted Foreign Installers Drilled Through The Concrete. Water Is Now Shooting Up Through The Holes Like A Fountain. The Company Told Us That The Damage...

View more questions Search