Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaanijk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 11:49 PM
    Loading software into java enabled mobile
    I am doing ME computer science in INDIA.
    My final year project is about remote access using Mobile.
    I have planned to do it in J2ME with emulator.
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOAD THIS SOFTWARE(emulator) INTO MOBILE AFTER COMPLETING SIMULATION IN PC
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2006, 12:50 AM
    You don't need to load the emulator onto the mobile phone. You would just need to upload the J2ME program itself - the jar file or whatever it is. This is done with connectivity software that either comes with a lot of Java enabled phones nowadays or can be downloaded of the manufacturer's website.

Emulators are just needed when you are trying to run a program on a platform they are not intended for (in this case a mobile phone program on a PC). As you will be putting the program into an environment where it belongs, there's no need for an emulator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading... "? [ 3 Answers ]

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading"?

Some java enabled mobile phones [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me some models of mobile phones tat support java applications.

Web enabled [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I want to check for whether an user has logged in or not. Of course that is over. What I actually want is once if the user had logged out when the user clicks on the browser 'Back' button the previous page shoulld not be shown as u have in Yahoo mail or in some secured sites. How should...

Loading xp [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed windows xp on a new hard drive and it will only load in safe mode. When I try to load it normally the computer freezes up.

View more questions Search