Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sylviebug Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Trying to find 3 movies I saw a long time ago.
    The pieces I remember... I know these are pretty vague but if you have ANY suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated!!

1. A woman kidnaps a girl. At one point the girl is in a house with bars on the window and I think the mother tells her it's for her own good. There also might be a scene on a bench in a park somewhere.

2. This is a movie set in an earlier time and filmed in darker tones. I remember two scenes. One is when girls are in a classroom and a mean student dips the girl in front of hers hair into an ink bottle. Later, I think the lead girl climbs across some type of plank or rope from one building to another to get house in the pouring rain.

3. A couple or group of friends in their younger teens I think, sneak into their neighbor's house because they suspect he's responsible for a murder. I remember there being a black friend, maybe with glasses? Also, I think there was something about pickles.

Thanks for your help!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 03:32 PM

#3 may be Clubhouse Detectives (1996)

Jan 25, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Thanks for that one! I looked it up and that was definitely one of the movies!
    nancyl1985 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2009, 08:31 PM
    I think the answer to the second movie is A Little Princess. Its about a little girl whose father drops her off at a school cause he has to fight in a war and everyone is nice to her until her father is reported dead and the money he pays for her to stay there stops coming. The head mistress then starts treating her badly and makes her clean the place so she will be able to live there. She sees her father in the house across from her school and she climbs the distance between the 2 buildings on a little board in the rain and she almost falls off. I hope this helped you.

Jan 25, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Oh my gosh, you're right!! Thank you so so much for your help!! Both of you guys
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2009, 09:29 PM
    It's probably not it for the first one, but the first Nightmare on Elm street, the mothers pretty much tells Nancy that the bars on the window are for her own good and there is a bench scene in Nightmare on Elm Street.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to find out if a long time ago criminal record would affect child custody [ 9 Answers ]

I have currently proposed to a woman whom has a child by a man that she was never married to. He left her years ago when he found out she was pregnant by him. They were in a committed relationship and he knew she wanted get married and have at least one child. He had told her this was what he...

Trying to find this title for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to this movie for a while now. I don't remember the actors, but do remember some of the story and that it was a comedy. A man went to the doctor to get tests done including blood drawn. At the same time a man down the hall was getting the same thing done. I do...

5 Best movies of all time [ 166 Answers ]

What are the 5 best movies you ever saw? Your 5 favourite movies, and why? For me, it would have to be The Shawshank redemption- a powerful movie, with a powerful message of freedom and stuff The Prestige- makes my head hurt, its so intricate and scary if you think about it too much On...

5 worst movies of all time [ 10 Answers ]

Recently cal823 asked us for a list of the five best movies we've seen. I was wondering what you have found to be the worst movies you've seen. And if they're in my inventory... Here's mine: 1. Omen - powerful plot, just too gross 2. Attack of the killer Tomatoes - no need to explain 3....

Long time to find files [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 2 computer network setup here and it seems to take minutes to find files, we share a particular folder that we store all our job files on and every time I try to access this folder (on the other computer where the files are located) the little flashlight comes up searching for the folder...

View more questions Search