Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Jan 25, 2009, 11:25 AM
    The stone movie
    There is this movie I watched when I was ehh in middle school around 1999... and it had carrie russell in it I do believe. It was about this town and this guy going back there and he had family that use to live there eand everybody new him in that small town. But then he figured out that when they don't like someone they sit them in the middle of a park or something and kill them by throwing stones rocks etc at them. But they did have him locked up for a while because they thought he would find out. And he had a flash back of watching his mother get hit with the rocks. And carrie russell was the girl he liked at that town. Please help sorry if I did a bad job I don't really remember it
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 11:37 AM

The Lottery (1996) (TV)
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Jan 26, 2009, 10:14 PM

Omg thank you thank you thank you.. you are the very best!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 07:26 AM
    You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Movie: "Stone of Destiny" written by Ian Hamilton [ 3 Answers ]

Will this movie play in the USA? If so, when? It is directed by Charles Martin Smith

Movie with beings turned to stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this but I was hoping someone could help me... there are only parts of this childhood cartoon that I can remember... I can remember that there is a princess possibly and mmm a prince? That run away from something like a dragon at the beginning and they get separated maybe and she...

Stone [ 1 Answers ]

A stone of mass 2kg. Is thrown upwards.what will be it's potential energy at the height of 45 m from ground?:confused:

Emrald stone [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know about the diffrence between a real emrald stone or a fake emrald stone.

View more questions Search