Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quimico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Error Codes Trane XV90
    .House took too long to heat from 60F to 68F. My Trane XV90's error code light blinks constanlty red. Do I have a problem?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 10:15 AM
    The lite blink code is on the wiring diagram on the back side of the blower access door.
    dijensen72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Xx
    jaybo011975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 07:18 PM
    On the 4tee air handler what is 9 blinks (CFG) error mean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane xv90 leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Trane XV90 furnace. Here is my problem: Yesterday the AC was on while we were at work. The AC unit appears to be working fine but what I noticed is there was no air movement out of the ducts. I went down to check on the furnace blower only to find a puddle of water under my...

Error codes [ 3 Answers ]

What do the error codes mean for a kenmore elite dryer?

TRANE XV90 error code? [ 4 Answers ]

The owners manual does not have a list of error codes for reference. The unit does not actually display a code (no pause), the light consistently blinks. I have never noticed this before, is this normal or something that should be looked into. Thanks!

Error codes [ 1 Answers ]

Hai I am not able to open my gmail mails.but I am able to log into my mail and see the page.when I click on it it loads on for some time and says.. Oops.. the system was unable to perform your operation(error code 008)... Please suggest me with a solution...

Trane XV90 fan speed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Trane XV90. I keep the fan running all the time, as was recommended with the DC variable speed motor in this model. When not in heating or cooling mode, the fan runs at 30% to keep the system pressurized and the air moving. My question is, does anyone know how to kick the fan speed...

View more questions Search