Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TammyBarnes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 07:32 AM
    1953 Dollar Bill
    I have a 1935 one dollar bill that doesn't even have In GOD We Trust on it, What is it worth today?
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 10:24 AM

It's called a silver certificate.
    It is worth anywhere from $10 to $40 retail, depending on how worn it is. If it's in new condition and unfolded, that value jumps to over $100.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2009, 07:31 PM

TAMMY BARNS - #1- This has to be a 1935 note, NO notes were printed in 1953:: NOW the reasonm that your note dose not have ( IN GOD WE TRUST ) IS because that did not come out when it was approved in the AUTUMN OF 1957< AND was used on severl different various notes::NOW that does not mean that your note is not worth anything:: I
    Need to know A few answers:: #1- TYPE OF NOTE (Silver certificate, (LEGAL NOTE OR WHAT:: #2- IS THERE a LETTER right after the seriies date 9EXMP>1935,1935A,1935B ECT ECT:: #3- color of seal:: does it have a star ,just before or after the serial number;;In
    WHAT CONDITION IS IT IN; (Please read the STICKY at the top of the page of COLLECTORS)TGHEN REPOST YOUR QUESTION HERE ON THIIS POST :: THANKS & waiting your answers ::HAVE a good day and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1953 5 dollar note [ 62 Answers ]

I came across a 5 dollar bill from 1953. It says series 1953 A. It has a red seal and red serial numbers. There is a red star in front of each serial number and the letter A after. The names are Priest and Anderson. Treasurer and Secretary of Treasury. The serial # is... star 08287916 A. It has a...

1953 two dollar bill, worth? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1953 two dollar bill in very goo condition. The bill is still very crisp. What is it worth? Thanks

Need to Know About 1953 Five Dollar Bill [ 6 Answers ]

That's funny, I came across this site because I googled a five dollar bill that sounds just like Angelos, except like the guy above me, mine says the Sec of Treasury is C. Douglas Dillion and the Treasurer is Elizabeth Rudel Smith. There are no stars on my serial number. It is a 1953 B series. ...

1953 $2 dollar bill [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a 1953 $2 dollar bill. It is an A series in red letter and numbers. Signed by Priest and Anderson. A 50633688 A. If anyone could tell me how much it is worth I would really be thankful. :) :confused:

View more questions Search