Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkon2007 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Avira antivir & Lavasoft ad-ware
    Hi.
    Can I use free Avira AntiVir Personal with Lavasoft Ad-Aware Free?
    Ad-Aware Free has "Real-time protection" and I don't know if there is α compatibility
    Problem?
    Can you propose to me other free anti-spyware programs with real-time protection?(no antivirus)
    Regards.
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 03:44 AM
    Try avg anti-virus v8 it is free. AVG Antivirus and Security Software - Real-time protection against viruses, spyware and malicious websites. Or Google it
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 08:47 AM

You can use above as mentioned as an all-in-one type of protecetion

Yes you can use them withouth conflict, as AntiVir Personal is just antivirus and AdAware is just adware/spyware, not antivirus
    xkon2007 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 03:43 AM

Thank you very much
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 03:09 AM

You can download free super anti spyware and malwarebytes which have capability to protect the computer from spyware and malware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AVG vs. Avast vs. Avira [ 2 Answers ]

Which free version of these anti virus programs are the best at detecting and removing viruses on my PC?

Avira antivir Update connection failed [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I can't able to connect update. Whenever I update that time shows update failed. How cani connect to avira antivir auto update. Pl help me.. here I post my report 03.01.2009 08:29:01 - Installation Directory: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\ 03.01.2009...

Avira Antivir Personal Update [ 1 Answers ]

My Avira antivir won't update, since I downloaded it I haven't been able to do it. It always says "Internet Connection Failed" and finishes. What can I do? PS:The firewall is not the problem, avira is allowed in the list of programs

Is avira safe [ 1 Answers ]

Is the freeware avira antivirus program completely safe to use on my friends computer; if it isn't then what are some things that it has done to your computers?:eek:

Spy ware doctor [ 6 Answers ]

I had spy ware doctor on my computer but now it won't open up but a little eindow pops up and all it is it has a button that says "send bug report" and I can't get out of it and I can't hit that button. I can't use spyware doctor. And my computer keeps messing up really bad. I need to know of...

View more questions Search