Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 05:52 PM
    Website traffic
    What is the best way to get FAST website traffic without spending a fortune on pay per click?
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Aug 3, 2006, 06:15 PM
    If you're not paying for placement, then it will take awhile to build traffic. That's the simple fact of it. Well constructed meta tags and good referral links are the best way to build search engine position without paying a fortune--but it won't be fast.
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 11:24 AM
    I don't know the best way to do it but just want to caution you against ads that say " get million hits per day for just $25" and stuff like that.
    Please do not fall for that.
    sylwester Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Sonster,
    FAST website traffic without spending a fortune sounds like dream of every webmaster, but it's simply impossible if you mean search engines. If you think about traffic exchanges it's OK to get fast traffic, but it's low quality visitors.

Regards,
    Sylwester
    haicaesar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 05:21 PM
    Hi Sonster,
    My suggestion for your case is to put the link to your website everywhere.
    First, you have to know what are your targeted net visitors.
    Then try to find out as more forums involved your field as possible.
    For eg: your website is for Barcelona football club fan. Then try to search on search engine as more Barcelona football club forums as possible.

Second, become the member of those forums. Then try to answer, post some questions. After that, simply place your link in those forums (of course, you have to create a well text-link ad). It can work after 4 - 6 months. If your website is interesting, targeted and useful, people will communicate (oral) for you.
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 07:43 PM
    That seems to be a nice idea... thanks
    SJulian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
    When recceiving my mail (incredmail) I get a message "connecting" and then it lists a
    Web address (which is not a listed account in my accouts) The website address is
    Legit. How does this happen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

93 Mitsubishi Overheats in Traffic [ 2 Answers ]

My 93 Mitsubishi Expo runs good until I get stuck in traffic. Then it has a tendency to overheat especially in extended stop and go traffic. I checked the water and anti-freeze and it's okay. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Traffic light again [ 2 Answers ]

So I managed to get my hands on this traffic light and I posted orignianlly about how I might go about getting them to flash in some specific order. Now I just want them to flash randomly. Each of the 3 lights has its own hot wire and then there is a neutraul wire connected to all three. I just...

Traffic light [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to re wire a traffic light and I'm wondering how I get it to switch back and forth between the red green and yellow lights. I don't need them to go in order and I would like about 2 seconds between each light. Any help would be great thanks.:)

Traffic incident [ 7 Answers ]

I recently backed up into a car slightly. I didn't think anything of it so I left. The police arrested me but did not read me my rights and they still handcuffed me and took me to jail. My insurance has lapsed but I know it was my fault. Also, these other people I think are trying to claim they...

Using Traffic Exchange web sites [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start using Traffic Exchange web sites to promote my Internet marketing business. When I put "Internet marketing traffic exchanges" into Google, I found Over 4,000,000 pages! Can anyone help me to choose the best ones, or suggest sites that have worked well for you in the...

View more questions Search