Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robertine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 09:36 PM
    Heat& A/C Unit
    What is the circuit breaker? How does it look and where is it located.
    royboy74 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 10:34 PM
    There is a circuit beaker in your elec. Panel box. Most a/c have a on-off switch close unit also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heat and air unit [ 2 Answers ]

When heat is on only cool air is blowing out, the fan outside on the unit is not coming on at all what could it be

Unit conversion of specific heat to heat transfer coefficient (U factor) [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the conversion of "Specific Heat"(KJ/Kg/K) to "Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient"(W/m2/K) for the calculation of heat load. Looking forward for the answers. Immediate reply would be appreciated. Thanks, Rupesh

Rheem-heat-pump-outside-unit-humming but blower unit working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heat pump and ac unit outside. The inside blower fan still working but the outside unit humming. Are there any quick fixes here

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Outside a/c unit runs when heat is on [ 1 Answers ]

We have Trane XB80 that's three years old. This past fall we installed a Hunter programmable thermostat model number 44360. The wiring on the thermostat was done correctly. We have natural gas heat. Our outside unit runs when we're using the heat. Is this supposed to happen and, if not, what could...

View more questions Search