Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ENRIQUE123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2009, 04:26 PM

Depending on what your age and physique are you should try biking, fishing, and exercising is a good hobby cuase it keeps you young and healthy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Hobby [ 8 Answers ]

How can I find a hoby that suits me, Iam 64 years old ex Financial Manager in a multinational Svs. co. have never had a manual hobby, this what I am looking for, I am living in Egypt. May I hope of a reply, not expensive hobby as I am retired. ...

In need of a hobby [ 5 Answers ]

I need a hobby. My dad won't let me watch television until I get a hobby.:(

In need of a hobby, [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm seventeen, I have nothing to do when I get off work and when I'm not at school. I would really like to do something, I am really tired of being at home, all I do is think. I get depressed so a hobby would really help me. Help?

My Hobby. [ 6 Answers ]

I don't have too many hobbies I guess. Music over-all is one. Another is hanging out with my friends and doing stupid things (yes, a hobby). But the one hobby I love the very most is helping people with their problems/issues. My friends say it's a great thing of me to do and they respect me for it...

About my hobby [ 4 Answers ]

Am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.

View more questions Search