Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 7, 2006, 11:17 AM
    I'm sapposed to be hanging on as long as possible... lol... I think I'm just about done hanging on... hehehe..
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2006, 11:26 AM
    Jumps up and down oh my you have had a full few days now have you given this bump a darn good talking to??

Goodluck poppet xxx thinking of you

Aug 7, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Oh I have had my talk with the twins but I really don't think they're listening to anything I have to say at this point. Today, I haven't felt like eating even though I have made myself eat something. The only thing that calms my tummy is milk and I'm really getting sick of drinking that... beside, we're almost out now. Did anyone else feel like ummm... crap before they delivered? I feel like I'm going to get sick yet it never gets to the point of me rushing to the bathroom to get sick. I think I would feel better if I did actually. Well tomorrow is the full moon so I'm hoping something happens there... lol... one way or another these guys will be out in my arms here really soon. If I have to go for a walk in 100degree temperature weather then so be it... I'll go to the mall. I know I sound petulant and I'm not saying I'm not... cause I am. I'm just tired and hurting and feel like I just can't do this anymore and it's time to go from incubater to dairy barn. Well thanks for letting me vent... ttyl
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Ugh. Well I felt very sick just beforehand, but then again, I had pre-eclampsia, so that may have been the reason.

I think you've held out long enough... I wince now every time I read a post lol. I hope you are able to deliver soon, take care! :)

Aug 8, 2006, 09:49 AM
    So do I... Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search