Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patbowler55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Looking for college transcripts
    I am looking for my college transcripts from a school that is no longer there. Does anyone know how I can go about getting them? Thanks for any help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 04:10 PM

Have you checked with the Dept of education for that state. Often they will either have, or know where transcripts were transferred to.

Now of course some small private colleges may not even have them available at some point
    coltran53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Looking for college transcripts I attend columbia commercial Jr college in 8/1977studing Business Managerment The college was down town columbia I need my transcripts to send to another college to get in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the transcipts from colleges that closed?

Transcripts for college that is closed [ 3 Answers ]

This note is for vmcclarity who posted 6/27/08 a quote about trying to receive transcripts from Stafford/Branell College in Atlanta Georgia. Were you able to locate your records? I also need to locate my transcripts from Branell in the year of 1977. Please answer & let me know what I need to do...

Finding College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my college transcripts to a college that has since closed?

View more questions Search