Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Canīt Find Downloaded Program
    I downloaded Microsoft Student Office 2007 but now I canīt find it on my computer. It doesnīt appear under "all programs" (clicking the Microsoft globe at lower left hand corner of screen). The only place I can find it is at "Control Panel>uninstall programs". How can I find and open it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2009, 06:21 AM

Did you "download" or install? Downloading is the process of copying a file from a remote PC to your PC. Installing is the process of using an installation tool to add a program to your Program list.
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2009, 06:24 AM

Hmmm... well I thought I followed the download/instalation process to the end and if it wasnīt installed why would it appear on the list of programs that can be "uninstalled"?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2009, 06:37 AM

You didn't answer if you downloaded or installed or both? If you downloaded, where did you download from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find my itunes I downloaded. [ 3 Answers ]

I downloaded Itunes to my computer and when it was done it with the download it just the screen for download just disappeared and I can't find the Itunes anywhere. I tried to download it again but it just went to the thank you page for downloading Itunes and said "say yes to talking me to itunes...

Trying to find a TV program I remember [ 1 Answers ]

There was this TV show I use to watch when I was younger, it was called Captain Power, it kind of was like an old school Power Rangers for its time, but I would like to find a place where I can watch it again. Please help

Can [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to run maintenance on my Canon i950 printer but it isnīt listed under: Start>All Programs. I tried looking at "Printers and Faxes" on the control panel but that didnīt get me in to the Canon program. Where else might I look? The program is certainly installed. I use the printer all the...

View more questions Search