Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Mobil 1 Video
    Be sure to view the section on synthetic engine oil, "Product Performance, Myths Debunked." Diesel owners, view "Product Performance, Turbochargers:"

Videos
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2009, 08:01 PM

Factoids:

Mobil 1 is the leading brand of synthetic engine oil in Russia, and this nation of approximately 140 million people is one of the fastest-growing markets for Mobil 1. In emerging markets, such as Russia and Eastern Europe, the majority of car owners are "do-it-yourselfers." St. Petersburg is becoming the "Detroit of the East." Ford opened a Russian factory in 2002 and has produced over 250,000 cars.

According to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, one of every two new passenger cars is a diesel. It is becoming the fuel of choice for automobiles, while it already meets close to 90 percent of the commercial trucking needs in the U.S. and Europe. ExxonMobil is dramatically increasing diesel fuel capacity (35%) at their refineries in Antwerp, Belgium; Baytown, Texas; and Baton Rouge, LA.
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 02:26 PM

Bump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobil home and bankruptcy [ 5 Answers ]

I am considering bankrupcty chapter7 - I have a mobil home on rented land. I want to keep my home. What do I have to do to keep it. Thanks in advance.:confused:

Unlocking t-mobil dash [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me please to unlock my phone because I want to use whit other company, thanks.:)

Mobil home furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have a mobil home furnace coleman/evcon DGAT model The purge blower comes on the ignitor comes on the flame comes on and after about 40 sec the blower comes on and the flame goes out. This model does not have a pressure switch. Need some help I took apart the burner assy and cleaned...

Mobil 1 synthetic ATF --txgreasemonkey [ 4 Answers ]

I removed some fluid from power steering unit. It is so small,only removed maybe 4oz so I wouldn't go below hose in unit. Marked how much was removed in plastic beeker,added Mobil 1 syn ATF. Do you know total amount of fluid is in my unit? 2003 toyota tacoma 4x4 6 cyl. I want to add more.so it...

Mobil 1 syn 5-30 motor oil [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2003 toyota tacoma 6 cyl 4x4. I bought it dealer certified last year. What benefits can I expect if I go to Mobil 1 Syn?;)

View more questions Search