Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Which vitamins helping your body go get ready for pregnant
    Which vitamins helping your body go get ready for pregnancy?
    From your experience
    Thank you
    And I am sorry if it's a mistake in a sentence
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 06:08 PM

A prenatal (antenatal) or multivitamin will usually be fine. They will have folic acid, which is one of the main vitamins you want prior to becoming pregnant. Eating a healthy, well balanced diet will obviously be a wise decision too.
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 09:11 PM

Which prenatal vitamins any of you recommend?
    From your experience
    I understand its need to contain iron and folic acid , am I write or I missed something?
    Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2009, 01:24 PM

Most over the counter prenatal vitamins will be fine. Compare what is in them and you will often find the store brands have the same amounts of the various vitamins and minerals as the name brand ones. Stuart and Pregnacare are popular name brand ones. Stuart will provide twice as much folic acid however. They will all contain iron and folic acid.

Many regular multivitamins will be fine as well while trying to get pregnant. Then you could always switch to an actual prenatal once you become pregnant to insure you get the increased recommended levels of some vitamins/minerals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Ok today, me and my girlfriend went to see 10000 because. The theator was empty but us 2. so we decided, after some fun, to have sex... well she had a condom and we forget about it, and I put it in, we go on for about 5 minutes, and she says to tell her when I have to pull out. Well were going and...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Having the flu while being pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 34 almost 35 weeks pregnant. I've come down with the flu I have a fever and head ak and a cough to go with it can any of this affect my unborn baby?

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 14 months. My periods have leveled out to 25 days over the last few months. I am now on day 27 and no period. At around day 24 I had a pins and needles type feeling in my left breast, but it went as quickly as it came. My breasts don't hurt...

View more questions Search